We are excited to announce the UniFarm Cohort 3 is scheduled to go live on March 03, 2021, after the grand success of UniFarm cohort 1 & 2.
The Projects taking part in UniFarm Cohort 3 are:
After continuous iteration based on feedback from users, we have added some new features in UniFarm.
- Everyone is (legitimately!) concerned about gas fees, so we added 2 more wallets apart from MetaMask, Trust Wallet and CoinBase Wallet.
- We have also added features like a progress bar, expected returns, messages related to approval and staking on modal window has been added.
Note: Over this tutorial we are using rinkeby network in MetaMask. APY numbers shown in this tutorials are just random numbers. Actual APY will be different once cohort 3 goes live.
Let’s get started
Unlock your MetaMask wallet
Open https://unifarm.co/ and tap on launch app. Connect wallet and select MetaMask. Once Cohort 3 goes live, you will be able to select Trust wallet or CoinBase wallet as well as per your preference.
Once it is connected, the UniFarm website will show your wallet address.
Select the token from the drop-down menu, as per your choice, you can also check the maximum tokens you can stake with the help of the alongside option.
Let’s select MANTRA DAO and enter the number of tokens you want to stake. Click on Show me available Pools.
Here you will be able to view all the active pools (of selected token) along-with reward token information, APY, Lockin etc. (Pool list will be displaying in descending order of APY).
Click on Stake Now button to view expected return of 90-days duration for your staking.
Click on Approve to proceed further or click on the ‘X‘ icon and go back to Step 3 and calculate earnings for other tokens.
MetaMask will prompt you to approve the token. Please note that the approval of any token will requires gas fees. Click confirm to proceed or you can click on reject to cancel the transaction.
Once “Approved”, click on the “Stake”, to stake the selected token amount.
You would be prompted again to confirm your transaction. Click confirm.
Congratulations! You have successfully staked MANTRA DAO ‘tokens’ on UniFarm!
View my Stakes
Click on My Stakes to view list of all your staked tokens (recent stake at the top), along-with current reward status, expected return and stake duration.
Unstake & Claim
- Click on My Stakes to view the list of all your staked tokens.
- Click on the ‘Unstake and Claim’ button to Unstake the token. Unstake & Claim option will be inactive for the locked tokens and will be active once lockin period is over.
- Unifarm will prompt you to confirm your unstaking decision. Click confirm to unstake or click on Cancel to continue with current stakings.
- Congratulations! You have successfully unstaked ‘tokens.
View claimed stakes
- Click on Unstake and Claim to view the list of all the Unstake and Claimed tokens along-with reward and transaction details. (recent unstaking will display on top)
- Click “Connect Wallet” and you will be prompted to connect your MetaMask. Click next to proceed.
You can stake more than one token in UniFarm and unstake & claim your rewards during any time of UniFarm Pool, which will last for 90 days.
For any questions you might have, get in touch with our Telegram moderators below.
UniFarm is a one of a kind staking solution where the best projects in DeFi space come together to provide value to investors. UniFarm allows you to stake one token but earn multiple high-value tokens, so in addition to a great APY, your returns are automatically diversified as well.