After the grand success of UniFarm Cohort 1, 2 & 3, we’re so thrilled to come up with our biggest farm yet – UniFarm Cohort 4.
UniFarm Cohort 4 is all set to go live on March 23, 2021 @ 9 PM IST | 3:30 PM GMT.
More rewards are on the way for the stakers since the farm is going to last for as long as 180 days. And, this is happening for the first time ever on UniFarm.
This time, 5 biggest projects in the DeFi space have joined the pool –
After being filled up within 30 minutes of time in the last cohort, Razor Network has joined us again for the Cohort 4.
Apart from being the longest farm yet, UniFarm Cohort 4 has some new features. This guide will help you to be pre-familiar with all the features so that you can continue staking happily.
Note: This is the tutorial guide made using Rinkeby Network in MetaMask. APY numbers shown in this tutorial are random numbers. There can be difference into the User Interface of UniFarm Cohort 4 upon launch.
Before we get started on this guide, here are a few points to note –
- Please have a MetaMask account to be able to stake tokens on UniFarm.
- Instructions to set up and download your own MetaMask can be found on https://metamask.io/.
- Please ensure that you have ETH in your MetaMask to pay for gas fees.
- You can stake tokens using UniFarm URL: https://unifarm.co/.
- You can stake tokens to the MAXIMUM user staking limit available for each pool
Steps to Stake New Tokens on UniFarm
Click on “Connect Wallet” to select wallet option as MetaMask or Coinbase or TrustWallet and connect to your wallet.
Once your wallet gets connected, UniFarm website will show your wallet address.
From the “Select Token” drop down, select the token of your choice or search the token by entering token name.
In the next field, enter the amount for selected token you would like to stake.
- Click on ‘Max’ to view maximum token balance in your wallet.
- You will not be able to stake more than available token balance in your wallet.
Click on Show me available Pools.
You will be able to view all the active pools of your selected token along with other information such as reward tokens, APY, Lock-In, etc. (Pool list will be displayed in descending order of the APY).
Click on “Stake Now” button to view expected return of 180-days duration for your staking.
- You will not be able to stake more than maximum staking limit for single user or available token balance in your wallet.
- You will be able to view expected return for the allowed staking only (whichever will be lower between maximum user staking limit or your token balance in the wallet)
Click on “Approve” to proceed further or click on ‘X’ icon and go back to Step 3 to calculate earning for other tokens.
MetaMask will prompt you to approve the tokens.
**Please note that the approval of any token will requires gas fees.**
Click confirm to proceed or you can click on reject to cancel the transaction.
If you have already approved token, UniFarm will allow you to stake directly (Infinite approval).
Once “Approved”, click on the “Stake” to stake the selected token amount.
You would be prompted again to confirm your transaction in the MetaMask. Click “CONFIRM“.
Congratulations! You have successfully staked ‘TOKEN’ on UniFarm!
View My Stakes
Click on “My Stakes” to view the list of all the tokens you’ve staked (recent stake at the top), along with current reward status, expected return and stake duration.
Unstake & Claim
Step 1: Click on My Stakes to view the list of all your staked tokens.
Step 2: Click on ‘Unstake and Claim’ button to Unstake the tokens.
Step 3: Unifarm will prompt you to confirm your unstaking decision. Click confirm to unstake or click on Cancel to continue with current stakings.
Step 4: Congratulations! You have successfully unstaked ‘tokens’.
View Claimed Stakes
- Click on “Connect Wallet” and you will be prompted to connect your MetaMask. Click next to proceed.
- Click on “Unstake and Claim” to view list of all the Unstaked and Claimed tokens along with the rewards and transaction details. (recent unstaking should display on top)
You can stake more than one token in UniFarm and unstake & claim your rewards during any time of UniFarm Pool, which will last for 180 days.
For any questions you might have, get in touch with our Telegram moderators below.
UniFarm is one of a kind staking solution where the best projects in DeFi space come together to provide value to investors. UniFarm allows you to stake one token but earn multiple high-value tokens, so in addition to a great APY, your returns are automatically diversified as well. Powered by OroPocket.