Gold Investments: What’s the Future?
It was 3000 BC when the Gold was mined and came into existence. Ancient people molded Gold in the form of coins, bars, and ornaments to trade commodities. In 600 BC, Gold got much value and a presence in the trading system as well. Traders across the globe used gold coins, and silver coins to buy and sell services and seek opportunities. This yellow metal has a significant and valuable history. It has its historical importance. Even now, gold investments are considered a vital and the best lump sum investment plan option to refrain from recession and other losses.
Since this iconic metal exists even in 2021, incorporating great significance, there are questions held around the Gold that exists in the future and corresponding investment. 2021 has been an unpredictable year. The booming of the Cryptocurrency market followed by the Bitcoin market cap making an all-time high, somewhere investors find cryptocurrency as a haven. Where exactly the Gold stands in comparison with the crypto market? What could be the possible future of Gold? Let’s discuss!
Gold Investments vs Cryptocurrency Market
Dogecoin has been an impulsive coin ever since the tweet of Elon Musk went viral. It has exceeded all its limits and turned investors into millionaires in a single month. On the other hand, Bitcoin has been getting lots of attention and engagements post ATH of $63,000.
Gold, however, is moving parallel but hasn’t got much of the attraction lately. The cryptocurrency market has held the realm as of 2021, turning investments into fortunes. Well, it’s evident to find the sheer momentum inside the Cryptocurrency market since the prices fluctuate with time. However, the gold rates aren’t that volatile and don’t easily accelerate or decelerate within a day itself.
Gold Investments in 2022
Indeed, the metal never runs out of engagements. It can lose importance for a couple of hours, but eventually, it has natural and invincible properties that make it a good choice even in 2022.
- 2020 and 2021 were all about the global epidemic. When all the markets were crashing and the prices were soaring down, the rates of Gold kept on rising, giving better returns.
- Considering the Union Budget of India, the rates of Gold and silver hiked, and the demands boosted the prices of Gold and Silver.
- India, the abode of the world’s second-biggest bullion market, reduced import duty to 7.5% from 12.5%, leading to huge traffic and buying of Gold at this peak time.
- US dollar values also play an essential role in international gold rates. Since there exist chances of the huge flow of dollars in the emerging market resulting in a weakening in dollar rates, the gold prices could go up, creating a strong global market.
- Since the economies have been retarding ever since coronavirus hit the world severely, there could be chances of US dollar printing that will fire up the inflation. And with this huge flow of dollars, the Gold will eventually boost.
- Gold investments act as a perfect hedge against negative portfolio returns. In uncertain times like a worldwide pandemic and a war-like situation between Russia and Ukraine, gold has emerged as a perfect investment option that doesn’t only help in protecting your portfolio, but also, allows the investors to create wealth in the long run.
Gold Investments in the Next 5-10 Years
The market is well mature and well-established as well. Considering all the major facts that could hinder or boom the market growth, various analysts have declared the prophecy about Gold as the best lump sum investment plan.
The prices are expected to rise in the coming 5-10 years. Although the soaring would be slow, it will receive higher engagements indeed. Since the gold market has been found immune to the global epidemic, it’s expected to rise even if the situation worsens. However, the prices could alleviate for a while but will gradually land in the profit section.
Analysts observed 2008 when there was a financial crisis. People went out of cash and employment. But what held the economy was Gold as the best investment option in India that stabilized the system. The prices went down, and people bought after it plunged by 31%.
Speculations are that Gold isn’t fully discovered yet. It needs to be extracted to observe closely. However, there are traces of Gold on other planets and asteroids that hold a ray of positive light.
Gold investments are likely to rise in the coming years. Well, it’s because of its robust properties, wide implementation, and positive mindset towards the yellow metal. However, several factors fall under the requirements so that the prices can go up, turning small investments into a fortune. Indeed it’s a slow process, but it’s nonetheless a safe haven and a better long-term investment with the best lump sum investment plans available. And countries like India, where Gold acts as an inheritance for the next generations, signify prosperity and hope for the future.
Invest Today with OroPocket
OroPocket is 100% asset-backed banking without the insidious, hidden charges and time-consuming tedium that come with traditional banks. Invest into multiple asset classes, grow your wealth, and enjoy 100% liquidity. The digital gold and silver by OroPocket allow you to create wealth in terms of precious metals, escape the storage charges and avail lowest transaction fee as compared to other providers in the market. OroPocket has now launched an Auto-Investment Plan where investors can accumulate a large quantity of gold and silver over time by buying small chunks of gold and silver frequently. Complete your Tier 2 KYC today and start investing with OroPocket.