The picture is very clear about where the economy is going to stand in the year 2020. The start of the year 2020 was always a boom if consider the investment market. The uncertainty of COVID-19 has taken market almost thirty years back. With some of the investors, it is like they have reached the stage from where they had started. Those who are capable of investing in such a dire situation must be ready to take a risk. There are unknown factors that COVID-19 is yet to offer, which put the investors in volatile situations with the surrounding of fear. COVID-19 has remarkably killed the hopes, dreams, and motivation of both the investors and beneficiaries. It is as transparent as water that COVID-19 has affected the Investment market.
Let’s have a look at the universal reality
- The whole world is under threat and stress.
- Every family in the world is in lock-down.
- No man in the world is working to produce the product to sell. Factories and manufacturing plants are barren. The owner of the companies is not able to provide anything. So, no product to sell in the market. The class, well known as a buyer, is locked down and not getting payments for sitting at home. How will the money be circulated? And no money, no investment.
- China is still recovering from the COVID-19. It took almost ninety-days lock down to stop the spread. For three months, no money movement in any form. In such a situation, if money is not generated, how it will come to the hands of investors to invest.
- Many industries are under financial burden. This whole situation is enough to explain how COVID-19 has affected the investment market.
- The American economy is mainly an IT economy. One fact everyone must remember that IT is trapped in social distancing. All the offices are closed.
The positive side of COVID-19 and its impact on the investment market.
- Almost half of the world’s brands are dependent on China for raw material. It is good that China is the first country to recover, and it has started manufacturing units. It will move money possible in the market. Of course, it will affect the rates of the product, but employment will open at a massive scale. This will motivate the buyer class to put in money, and so makes money will once again start circulation.
- The medical industry is now more active in production if compare with the situation before the outbreak. It has open new markets within the pharmaceutical industry. Which means some sectors and employees of those sectors are still earning, and there is a considerable chance that they will come forward as an investor.
- Investors, if taken the right steps, apply the strategies that will surely benefit. It is time to share a hand of help and rise.
- Investors shall remember that a considerable population has canceled the essential ceremonies as well as trips. It does not mean that it will not place once COVID-19 is over. The middle class will bring out the money and will surely invest in products like gold, real estate, and life insurance. The market of mutual fund and government schemes will also fetch huge crowd as safe and preparation of future challenges like COVID-19. Also, those who have a solid form of money will look for liquid cash.
- It may seem like a good sign if home companies flourish. It will help investors to keep money within the country, and it will be easy to monitor. This way, the employer will also be generated; liquid cash flow will remain constant.
- Organic farming will become a new area of investment. This virus has proven how it is not affecting people with a healthy lifestyle.
The outbreak of COVID-19 is an essential learning lesson for humankind. It will surely prepare this generation for future challenges. This will lead to meaningful changes in asset valuation and investment markets. We have seen significant fraud in the last decade, which has killed the hopes of many investors. This COVID-19 will help every big or small investor think twice before investing. It is an undeniable fact that it has restricted the consumer’s activity. Remember, the health and well-being of an individual are at present more important than investment. It has affected the investment market worldwide. This means there will be a change in the pattern of investment. And it does not indicate any investment at all.