How to buy ORO token with INR
ORO token is now available over multiple exchanges from DEX to CEX as per the user choice and convenience. ORO tokens will help users become a part of the OpenDeFi ecosystem & protocol.
Users would be able to stake their ORO tokens to earn inflationary rewards generated by the network over the coming time.
BitBns had started its operation in late 2017, to give people a smooth entry into the world of crypto, with ease of use, security, and customer support right from the beginning. With 98+ cryptocurrencies listed at present, BitBns allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies at the best available prices. Some of the top cryptocurrencies one can trade on BitBns are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Neo, and more.
How to buy ORO tokens with Indian Rupee
1) Open BitBns: https://bitbns.com/ Apart from web app BitBns is also available in Apple iTunes Store and Google Play Store.
2) Signup over BitBns Account: Signup over the platform and complete your registration and KYC process with just a few clicks.
3) Link your bank account: Link your bank account by navigating to the User Icon available over the top right of your dashboard. On your account page, tap “Bank Accounts” and add your bank.
4) Fund your BitBns Account: To deposit INR In the add money section you will be given the beneficiary details of our specific bank to transfer via UPI / NEFT / IMPS / RTGS. This will take the normal NEFT/IMPS time defined by your bank.
5) Buy ORO: Navigate to the Market Screen and change the Market to “INR MARKET” and search ORO, where you can find the market view for ORO token. Enter the amount for which you want to buy the ORO token and the respective volume will be shown as per the current market price.
- Minimum volume to buy is 20 ORO token.
- Trading fee of 0.25% will be charged for your transaction.
Insert the amount of INR you’d like to spend and tap the “Buy” purple banner to complete your purchase. User Order will match with the Order book from the current market. Once it is matched, then respective tokens will be credited into the user wallet.
Know more about OpenDeFi