OroPocket: How is OroPocket Changing International Remittance?
OroPocket is a leading global FinTech company working towards providing technology and services to build a new ecosystem for more stable and secure payments. We are taking advantage of blockchain technology and Decentralized Finance to facilitate the digitization and exchange of real-world assets.
“OroPocket enables users to make international payments almost instantly, at a negligible cost, as compared to traditional international remittance services.”
In December 2019, we decided to expand our business and started offering our investment and payment services to the audience in a more inclusive way than ever.
We were planning to put some light on the remittance, being fully aware that many competitors are already working to offer similar solutions to the world.
But we were pretty confident about OroPocket.
The key competitive advantage was designed to be an advanced payments terminal that outperforms any current offering available to migrant workers today. In order to design such a robust platform, we needed help in analyzing possible business models and solutions being offered. And, the challenge was to do it precisely.
More to it was the pandemic.
Since we were just beginning to set a foothold on the internet, the COVID-19 happened, which caused a lot of problems in remittance.
OroPocket is the solution and the need of the hour.
It redefined the existing payment systems that we have, which somehow restrict users to pay across nations by charging a high amount of fees for the service.
We wanted remittance to become easy and seamless rather than the tedium that is time-consuming and too costly.
People, mostly migrants, face a lot of problems with transferring funds to their loved ones in need. OroPocket proved to be a boon to them.
It emerged as a solution that is cost-effective, inclusive and easily accessible. It is a platform that truly solves the remittance problem across nations.
- With OroPocket, people now can transfer their funds by signing up to the mobile app.
- There’s a flat fee of 0.25% for transferring funds. Not a single extra penny!
- We support Gold and Silver assets. You buy Gold/Silver for the amount you want to transfer the funds. Send that amount of Gold/Silver to your loved ones, which they can encash in the native currency. It’s that simple.
- The Gold you buy from OroPocket is 24K, 99.99% pure Gold, which is 100% insured and fully owned by you.
- The Silver you buy from OroPocket is of 99.99% purity. It is 100% insured and completely owned by you.
- We’ve made the transaction seamless with Blockchain.
With the help of OroPocket, migrant workers are now able to transfer funds to their beloveds within a fraction of a time.
Moreover, it has become a seamless way for them to invest in Digital Gold and Silver to do micropayments too.
OpenDefi provides 100% asset-backed banking without the insidious, hidden charges and time-consuming tedium that come with traditional banks. Through their Fiat on-ramp OroPocket, users can invest in multiple asset classes, grow their wealth, enjoy 100% liquidity—all on Blockchain, with a simple app.