Imagine being able to invest in the gold for as low as INR|10 from the comfort of your bed.
Sounds amazing, right?
Since it is being offered to you by the producers like MMTC-PAMP India Pvt Ltd and Digital Gold India Pvt. Ltd., you don’t have to be worried about its quality, safety as well as storage.
Yes, it has been made possible to invest in digital gold today. Thanks to digital advancement.
And this is just a tip of the iceberg being marketed to the investors of the digital gold. Let’s take a closer look at some of its features to understand the term better.
A Quick Brief to Digital Gold
Digital Gold is nothing but investing in physical gold without having it physical hold on it. Yes, it’s that simple.
Your digital gold is stored in a vault, which you can sell or convert to physical gold at your convenience.
Platforms or sellers of digital gold services enable you to transact via their mobile app to buy some digital gold for as low as INR|1 to gradually build up your gold holdings to spend or use it as you like.
Top 9 Reasons to Buy Digital Gold
- It is a highly trusted and secured way of buying gold without worrying about its purity.
- You can gift it to your loved ones digitally to make their day.
- You can have it delivered to your doorstep at any time.
- It fits your budget.
- Your gold is secured by the world-class vaults.
- You can sell it anytime to suit your individual needs.
- You’re investing in 24K gold.
- Rest assured about its physical form.
- You can buy gold using any of your preferred payment options.
The Most Reliable Platforms to Buy Gold
With the advent of technology, investing in gold has become easier than ever.
Today, there are so many online digital gold investment platforms as well as mobile applications that can leave you scratching your head.
Let me make it easy for you.
Choose a platform that offers hassle-free experience with much ease. What’s that?
When it comes to the most reliable online digital gold investment platforms that have made it much easier to invest in gold, there are only two names to rely on – OroPocket and Paytm.
But both of them come with their unique set of features. Let’s find out!
The Similarities and Differences
|Start with Rs. 1||✔||✔|
|Buy & Sell 24×7||✔||✔|
|Transfer Gold Worldwide||✔||X|
|Daily Vault Audits||✔||X|
Choose Paytm for The Following Reasons –
- Paytm users can see the live prices of gold to decide on the quantity of sale or purchase.
- The gold you buy on Paytm is stored in the secure vaults of MMTC-PAMP.
- You can buy gold using Paytm Wallet, Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- You can check your purchase invoice in “My Orders” section.
Choose OroPocket for The Following Reasons –
- At OroPocket, apart from investing in gold, you can buy silver too.
- Since it is a Blockchain-based platform, your holdings are verified with integrity.
- You get the utmost transparency of your transactions.
- Your digital assets are secured in vaults in India, London, Switzerland and Singapore. Thus, their prices are relatively low.
- You can spend your gold holdings in real-time with the Visa card provided by OroPocket.
With the above discussion, it is evident that digital gold is the most convenient way to purchase gold depending on the platform you choose to buy it from.
Both the platforms, OroPocket and Paytm, come with their unique set of features to ensure purity, security and flexibility to purchase gold with the fraction amount of money. Do your thorough research before making your decision!
OpenDefi provides 100% asset backed banking without the insidious, hidden charges and time consuming tedium that come with traditional banks. Through their Fiat on ramp OroPocket, users can invest into multiple asset classes, grow their wealth, enjoy 100% liquidity—all on Blockchain, with a simple app.